Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ready?!

I think I am ready for surgery on Friday.  I have all of my prescriptions and a plan for the house being clean and the groceries being bought.  There is nothing for me to do except manage my anxiety.  Thank goodness for the doctor who gave me a prescription for Xanax to help with that!  I haven't had to take any but it is nice knowing I have it if I need it.

It will be a busy week both at work and home so that should help with my worry.  We can find out who McKayla's fifth grade teacher will be tomorrow after work.  Thank goodness we have all of her school supplies bought, her hair cut and the new shoes bought.  Having surgery at the beginning of the school year is less than convenient!

Most importantly, I have books to read and a list of shows to recover to on Netflix.  My doctor said it may take up to four weeks to be ready to go back to work but that is the only curveball in this situation as I was planning to go back in two weeks but I am sure that will be fine with my office, just needing to reorganize in my mind.

No comments: